Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Cinematheque Reviews: Cracks

After watching this film, I immediately went to my Facebook page (yes, I'm a nerd, ya got a problem wit' dat!?) and posted the following status: "Just watched Jordan Scott's directorial debut Cracks. As far as good old fashioned boarding school bodice-rippers with obvious lesbian overtones and eventual Lord of the Flies allusions go, it is rather top notch."  I also open my review with a variation on this theme, and I think, in 33 words or less, this pretty much sums up my thoughts on the film quite nicely.  Of course my review (a bit more than 33 words, as I am apt to do) is up and running over at The Cinematheque, in case you want to read more than just someone's middle of the night status update.
Read my review of Cracks at The Cinematheque.
 

No comments: