Friday, July 1, 2011

Anomalous Material Weekly Feature: 10 Best Steven Spielberg Films

As you may already know, I now take up weekly residence over at the great film site Anomalous Material.  The fine folks over there have given me a regular weekly gig as feature writer (the fools!!).  It is a regular series of top ten lists on various cinematic subjects (and anyone who knows me can attest to how perfectly suited I am to such an endeavor - yes I am a list nerd).  This week's feature piece (my fifth) is a look at director Steven Spielberg and the 10.2 films I consider his best.  You will just have to go read the list to find out what that .2 is all about.

Read my feature article, "10 Best Steven Spielberg Films" at Anomalous Material.

See, Steven wasn't always the serious-minded director.  Actually, as the story goes, Spielberg and buddy George Lucas, to the obvious chagrin of the money men, damaged "Bruce the Shark" while playing around with him drunk one night.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

Start following our trades NOW and earn up to 270% a day.