Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Cinematheque Reviews:
No Strings Attached

I do wish people would learn how to better interpret the things I say and write.  A simple status update on Facebook, reading "Just saw No Strings Attached. Can I just say 'it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be' and leave it at that?" brought about several comments from people wondering how I could possibly like a movie such as that.  I don't know about you, but my comment in no way claims any kind of liking of the movie in question, only how it was not as bad as one would have assumed (or even hoped for in a way).  Not hating a movie and actually liking it are two completely different horses people, get that through your thick skulls!  But I digress.  Here is a link to my review of the aforementioned movie that I did not hate (but did not like either people!!) and hopefully I come through a bit clearer in said review than I did on that certain social network everyone is a gaga about.  But truthfully, the movie isn't all that bad.  There I go again.


No comments: