Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm a LAMB!! I'm a LAMB!!

Out there in cyberspace somewhere, there is a website called the Large Association of Movie Blogs (aka, the LAMB).  It is an organization that brings together all those movie bloggers - from the horror buff to the classic cinephile.  Well as of 3:26pm EST on Tuesday, August 24, 2010, I am now the newest member of said Large Association of Movie Blogs (aka, the LAMB).  Member #678 to be exact.

What does all this mean, you ask?  Well, I realize it isn't the New York Film Critics Circle, nor is it even the Online Film Critics Society (though I have applied there and am waiting a response), but the LAMB does have a rather sizable following - and I have already seen a bump in this blog's followers just since yesterday - and I am happy to be part of it all.

So, I suppose what I am trying to say is.....I'm a LAMB!!  I'm a LAMB!!

No comments: