Monday, February 13, 2012

Anomalous Material Weekly Feature: 10 Most Romantic Movies

Here we are again true believers, with my latest weekly 10 best feature for the fine folks over at Anomalous Material.  For those of you not in the know, those same said fine folks have given me a (possibly foolish on their behalf) regular gig as feature writer.  It is a series of top ten lists on various cinematic subjects - and anyone who knows me can attest to how perfectly suited I am to such an endeavor (yes I am a  list nerd).  This week's feature, my twenty-second such feature, is on the timely subject of romantic movies.  With Valentine's Day tomorrow, I hand out the ten films I think are the most romantic.  Anyone who knows me knows that this is sure to be a rather strange little list - and I suppose they would be correct in such an assumption.  No Jennifer Aniston movies here folks.   No Katherine Heigl nonsense.  No freakin' Twilight either!!  Too bad if that offends you.  You can read my list at the link below.

Read my feature article, "10 Most Romantic Movies" at Anomalous Material.

Below is a scene from a film that just missed making the final list.  Now you tell me, is the love between a caregiver and his comatose patient not one of the most romantic things you have ever seen?  No?  Really?  Wow, ok.  Well then, perhaps my list is strange after all.

No comments: