Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Anomalous Material Weekly Feature: 10 Best Lars von Trier Films

Here we are again true believers, with what is my seventeenth weekly 10 best feature for the fine folks over at Anomalous Material.  For those of you not in the know, those same said fine folks have given me a (possibly foolish on their behalf) regular weekly gig as feature writer.  It is a series of top ten lists on various cinematic subjects (and anyone who knows me can attest to how perfectly suited I am to such an endeavor - yes I am a list nerd).  This week's feature coincides with the US release of Lars von Trier's Melancholia.  I take a look back and rank my favourite Lars von Trier films.  Some would say that a task such as this - one of the most divisive directors around - is quite an ugly task, but what the hell do they know!?  

Read my feature article, "10 Best Lars von Trier Films" at Anomalous Material.

Here is an added bonus for all you true believers out there: A young LvT making the sign for what many of his detractors have called him over the years. I personally think of him as more of an imp.


No comments: