Friday, February 15, 2013

Anomalous Material Feature: 10 Best Tim Burton Films

Here we are once again true believers, with my latest 10 best feature written for the fine folks over at Anomalous Material.  For those of you not in the know, those same said fine folks have given me a (possibly foolish on their behalf) regular gig as feature writer.  It is a series of top ten lists on all kinds of various cinematic subjects - and anyone who knows me at all can surely attest to how perfectly suited I am to such an endeavor (yes I am a  list nerd).  This newest feature, my thirty-second such endeavor, takes a look at the films of one, Mr. Timothy Burton.  From the macabre to the downright silly, here are my choices for the ten best Tim Burton films. Just go take a look for yourself.


Since six of the films on this list involve Johnny Depp and/or Helena Bonham-Carter (Burton's work wife and real wife, respectively), I suppose I should toss out this nice little pic of the threesome below.  So here ya go.

No comments: