Friday, January 20, 2012

Anomalous Material Weekly Feature: 10 Most Heinous Oscar Snubs

Here we are again true believers, with my latest weekly 10 best feature for the fine folks over at Anomalous Material.  For those of you not in the know, those same said fine folks have given me a (possibly foolish on their behalf) regular gig as feature writer.  It is a series of top ten lists on various cinematic subjects - and anyone who knows me can attest to how perfectly suited I am to such an endeavor (yes I am a  list nerd).  This week's feature, my twenty-first such feature, is all about the Oscars.  The worst of the Oscars.  With the Oscar nominations being announced this coming week, I thought I would take a look at the most unworthy Oscar winners in the award's history.  The worst of the worst.  It took a lot of whittling down since the Oscars are well known for some pretty bad atrocities of taste, but here they are - just one click away.


This list is so full of horrendous Oscar blunders, the worst of the worst as I said, that the jackass screaming "I'm king of the world" in the picture below is not even included.  Just imagine how bad the ten on the list must be.


No comments: