Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Anomalous Material Feature: 10 Best Kevin Smith Characters

Here we are once again true believers, with my latest 10 best feature written for the fine folks over at Anomalous Material.  For those of you not in the know, those same said fine folks have given me a (possibly foolish on their behalf) regular gig as feature writer.  It is a series of top ten lists on all kinds of various cinematic subjects - and anyone who knows me at all can surely attest to how perfectly suited I am to such an endeavor (yes I am a  list nerd).  This newest feature, my thirtieth such feature, takes a look at a place called the View Askewniverse, that world created by writer/director Kevin Smith, and inhabited with all his made-up miscreants.  In this piece, I reveal those ten miscreants that I consider to be his best.

Read my feature article, "10 Best Kevin Smith Characters" at Anomalous Material.

No, Stan Lee, for his great performance as himself in Mallrats, is not on the list, but since he is Stan Lee, the man who created Spider-Man, The Fantastic Four, The Hulk, Dr. Strange, The Man-Thing, Iron Man, Thor (well, at least the Marvel version of Thor) and The X-men, among a multitude of others, there was never any way I could not mention him here.  Anyway, go check out the list. 'nuff said.


No comments: